The Wireless-N USB 2.0 Adapter allows you to connect your laptop, desktop or iptv set top box to any Wireless-N networks in your home or office. The Wireless-N (802.11n) USB2.0 Adapter is the best for those who want to upgrade older computers to be able to access the internet over a Wireless-N network.
802.11 b/g/n 150Mbps Wireless USB LAN Card
• Standards:1EEE 802.11N,IEEE 802.11G(darft),IEEE 802.1Ib
• Effective working dlstance:200 meters farthest indoor and 830 meters farthest outdoor (varies due to the environment)
• Frequency range:2.4-2. 4835 Ghz
• Number of channels:13
• Support the network protocol:CSMA/CA with ACK
• Transfer menthod: Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum(DSSS)
• Sensitivity:54:-68dBm @10% PER,11M:-85dBm © 8% PER,61M:-88dBmQ10% PER, 1M:-90dBm@8°/0 PER,256K:-105dBm@8% PER(typical value)
• Antenna:6dBi antenna
• Modulation:BPSK,QPSK,CCK and OFDM(BPSK/QPSK/16-QAM/64-QAM)
• Bus Interface:USB • Security features:Support 64 /128 / 152 bit WEP data encryption, support for WPA, IEEE 802.1X, TKIP, AES encryption and security mechanisms,stc.
• Status Indicatob:Status
• Support System: Windows 2000 / XP /VISTA / Windows 7/8/8.1/10
• Other technical parameters: the provision of two working modes: centralized Control type (Infrastructure)and Peer-to-Peer(Ad-Hoc)
• Characteristics: launch150/54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6/11/5.5/2/1Mbps